Sunday, December 14, 2008

Yellow And Blue Rooms

UPLOAD



I love the banality of the events.


Christmas coming,

tavor consumption increases,

taxes,

the thirteenth (ire Cape)

the foil chocolate launched automatically without even deciding what to ask in return,

holiday menu,

the terror of the scale,

nostalgia for distant friends, friends recall

suspended to avoid prescription

fatally.


I reassured the banality of the events

as customers who make the discount for themselves, the little intricacies of the people with whom he shares the life, misery of certain findings before which do not face more surprised but shrug and smile. I'm betting on the outcome so obvious that you will win very little.


I also do not have anything special.

My vanity makes me tremble for calls at night.

Walking on roads that are already familiar with the soles of my Stuart Weitzman, but the older collections. Sitting in the coffee which upholstery already know by heart. Only my thoughts to jump out of your head that would be like swords unsheathed.


I'm nothing special.

Over time, however, I took dangerous act of my human and I'm careful.

I thought it was my duty as an adult caution.


But apparently, not all have the same opinion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment