Thursday, December 18, 2008

Yeast Infections Getting Fingered?

FINALLY TO BE BOLD AS LOVE



The flowers are a gift and then expand surveillance of acute

mutes them never get tired of the gifts.

The world is a tooth pulled

not ask me why I have so many years now the rain is
sterile.

pointing to the seeds were destroyed
the union was looking for dried
steal the heart of another and then use it.

Hope is perhaps the definitive damage
coins resonate
raw marble in the hand.

convincing the monster to secluded
in clean rooms of a hotel in the woods there were imaginary
small stuffed snakes.

I truccai a priest of poetry but I was dead to life

the bowels that are lost in a scuffle

will die swept away by science.

The world is flat and thin:
few elephants turn, obtuse.


(Amelia Rosselli a poem)


years preparing myself to this day.

I have no choice but to a certain loneliness.

I needed.

I'll do anything.

I'm not afraid of anything.


0 comments:

Post a Comment