Sunday, December 28, 2008

Spanish Movies Online





1.

All we had to wait.

Every day I have eaten a little.

sopprtare that I could not even touch a square millimeter of the body that is also a bit

'mine.

We woke at dawn of day and days without sleep

to park and walk in the desert silo in the morning frost still Septet.

not to look in the green cap, I read like a possessed.

gave all of her while he took away civil rights. Its sweetness

hurts me more than bad news qualsisi

that never came.

Then I hugged my mother on the doorstep,

cyclamen were newly planted, the holly was shining in the afternoon and the pomegranate was naked.

short, business as usual.

Only I have aged 100 years.

2.

Then it happened to me.

Suddenly, the future has arrived and I had to do things for the future.

Driving at 4 and a half in the morning.

alone.

Travelling with many media.

alone.

streets and roads that do not know.

But since I had already imagined all countless times before that the future arrived, I was ready, I was ready for anything.

Pendant with his back to pieces and taier increasingly threadbare and gray.

Mi fermo a mangiare in un posto deserto.

La sporcizia mi ossessiona alla stregua delle zip e delle fessure tra le mattonelle.

Continuo a leggere nell'attesa.

Aspetto ore ed ore perchè nel futuro scopro che c'è ancora l'attesa.

Vivo, faccio le cose come nel copione.

Mi rendo utile a tanti km di distanza.

Faccio le cose che mi hanno detto di fare e sono una giovane vecchia che recita la sua parte nell'universo.

Verso le sette e mezzo della sera, sono stremata, ho finito tutte le parole, messo una decina di firme, stretto una quarantina di mani, sorriso a comando almeno 15 volte, ho avuto paura abbastanza: sono un'adulta.

Recupero the machine and are € 16 for parking, wrong road and instead of Brindisi, Foggia continuous, I'm so desperate but I did not hear anyone. I come home and there is none. In two days it's Christmas and we're all alone under the same roof. I hate my room ect. Put to breast milk. Night.

3.

E 'one-thirty in the morning.

The restaurant is almost deserted.

It 's small. Suspended in the sky of the ceiling there is a cornucopia of dry branches and pine cones erupting other crap together and bulbs and christmas balls.

I ordered a D & C after the kebab is there as well but I felt like the last time I was amazed. Also that day, S & C.

Now we are sitting on the same side of the bench, his back against the wall, we embraced, he plays a disc of Elvis and I met all his friends.

We are tired, all the prayers have been answered, I gave the last exam, the contact lens is like a needle in the right eye.

Why I have to also be beautiful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment