Monday, September 8, 2008

Recovery Time From Laparotomy

REPORT OF MUSIC WEEKEND IN SALENTO


A day at the beach and only a thousand pounds came in
vederequest 'water and the people there
the sun shines
louder the noise of the world what I try
reasons and reasons of this life
but my time seems to be made of a few hours
fall on my head I watch the laughter of the ladies

a waitress does not speak and say two foreign
bales to a guy sitting in a car
further
a car that smells of paint, women, and there I feel
speed dips in the sea,
in the sun or in time, who knows,
children shouting, dancing balloons

You are left alone,
sweet lady alone

in the shadows of a dream or perhaps a picture far from the sea
with only a geranium and a balcony
shines in you
eyes at night of a lifetime spent away from the sea star guardarele
's my age is your
and the grandparents of the grandparents in the years to think
vissula

A day at the beach so as not to die in the shadows of
a dream or perhaps a photo

far from the sea with only a geranium and a balcony

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=vNhRsdiiUtc&feature=related

The song by Paolo Conte 1974, but was revived by Daniele Silvestri, in my opinion too well!

However, this too would be well

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=kkame1AvRfA

0 comments:

Post a Comment