Wednesday, September 17, 2008

How To Connect External Hard Disk To An Lg Lcd

SANDRO PENNA

DURING AUTUMN

The wind has clearly left an echo in the meaning of things unto views - confused - on the day. Non'sai defend the appearance of sleep: a chrysanthemum, a lake and a small row of flickering yellow-trees under the sun.

These days I often think of Sandro Penna and its succulent small poems of four lines well enough for me and fill up, type the effect making the grape.

less I try to distract me, while I work, but it is not always easy because the evening shadows quickly become long and the sky, light, everything invites me to desert your desk to put the window to watch.

Always looking out a window I am I so innamorato.Unir words of life to men was the donobreve and discreet that heaven has given me

This year is no longer live on the fourth floor and then the scenario changes.

But yet, you can enjoy the seasons on the arms and through the shadows under the eyes of people passing in the street where I work. I only regret that here, you do not see the sea (but the stones of the wall in the basement still smell of seaweed and I'm sure licking, are salty).

In autumn, autumn like we do things always go to the movies or play cards. In the fall, you get the shoes and scarf of autumn. Hai la tosse dell'autunno e non si capisce bene che gelato prendere il pomeriggio per merenda. Potendo scegliere.

Novità dell'autunno sono che fabrizio non lavora più all'agip vicino casa mia quindi grave danno per la Geografia dello Splendore Umano di cui fabrizio era presidente onorario. Certe volte me lo immagino che fa il cameriere che ne so, a Monaco, a Norimberga, con quel suo sguardo doloroso e bambino, con quel suo sguardo un po' infingardo e attento solo all'ora in cui si finisce di lavorare. Il più bel benzinaio della storia dell'agip secondo me. Che perdita incolmabile. Secondo me ora fa il cameriere. Spero per lui che venga notato da qualche fotografo di vanityfair. Coem anche il ragazzo che makes the rice balls in on ... but that's another story ....

(soundtrack of this post is Kelly watchs the Stars, the Air)

0 comments:

Post a Comment