Saturday, August 2, 2008

What Is Going Virusis Are Going Arond

The Puppini Sisters and other summer choices



As it is summer I do things this summer.
That work little and badly, and with enormous feelings of guilt, sometimes do not work at all taking radical decisions which go to sea on Wednesday pomeiggio to see (and drool behind) those who have a normal life with paid leave and working hours as strict as reassuring.
summer things in my case is to listen to new music and old before I had even been considered given that I never have time if not in the car but in the car listening radio (capital) because it comforts me a lot of certain intelligence programs.
So a lot of music and plays the summer when, for example, listen to the Puppini Sisters are a type of music perfect for my father, but also as an accompaniment to cold dinners, garden parties cóctel less to do the cleaning.
I discovered the Puppini Sisters to fnac di Milano Marianna pentre updated on groups that do not consider this type do not know if you have Daft Punk.
Days of Milan have been difficult for me because I had just launched the tender offer and all the financial markets were in big trouble with my great dismay, and then went short around the parts of the course then by bus to turin Ticino door and back, nothing much wandering, half an hour with his mouth open before the installation of Greenway feat Leonardo Da Vinci.
We were at the Fnac and I heard the Puppini for the first time, so I decided not to buy the disc. I bought the disc instead of This Mortal Coil. Today I see my position and given the opportunity, the disc unloading from the mule.
In music stores, I find myself singing loudly as an ignoramus with cuffione that allow you to listen to records before you buy. Lately my sense of decency is a lot closer to my grandmother when she was kidnapped dall'alzahimer completely.
***
Novità di questo periodo è che abbiamo finalmente fatto il trasloco.
Lo studio è bellissimo e anche il quartiere (per un pelo. Mancavano solo due isolati a finire in un posto che detesto).
Lo studio, dicevo, è bellissimo. Certe volte, siccome non ho tanta voglia di lavorare me ne vado a zonzo per queste strade nuove si fa per dire alla ricerca di punti di riferimento per me vitali ovvero nell'ordine
1. tabaccaio
2. copisteria
3. gelateria
4. farmacia
5. supermercato
C'è tutto. La nostra vicina è una vecchia sdentata che mette centrini ricamati su qualsiasi surface. He's all the time behind the shutter. I find it disturbing with his hair dyed blond and chain with some Christians hung. He tells me that her daughter is an architect (like the shit, I'm thinking). Do not bother. Toothless grin and smells of stewed vegetables. I've always wanted to have a neighbor.
***
Between sttimana go to London to go on vacation.
the English course I will also of course because I was born to suffer.
not a normal. I'll make the legal case never Inglese we did miss something.
In London I go there with Suz. We have a whole program of shopping and museums.
I think for me is a unique opportunity to rubbish the salary in a couple of winter's church and other abominations of uncritical consumerism.
I just want to have fun in the Ralt and give me cider.
I do not know how can I avoid gaining weight. Or rather, I know.
Dusty joins me for a few days.
When I booked this holiday he did not exist.
Life is the strangest thing.
***
I'm deciding to become a right.
not because they share the ideology behind it if there was any.
do not know.
are sickened by the left.
radical or even from outside parliament today (they have torpedoed Nichi Vendola are ignorant fools). I
one insurmountable problem to be right or hate Capezzone over Berlusconi.
but then I say that neither Berlusconi nor Capezzone are right.
they belong rather to a limbo that more than a billion of a private limbo.
have never been to Sardinia.
***
However, in life, I have a new reference point (after the horoscope paolo fox)
or
the consultation is all the time and I more clear!
***
I realize that this is a long rambling post but two in the morning and as I write I listen to the Puppini, watch the telly, eating grapes and I think the cows in Switzerland.
a bit 'of understanding I need, since it's summer ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment