Thursday, August 7, 2008

Sperm Sharking Stories

CAPOCANALE


I'm leaving.


my case is like that of a male.


To be honest, like that of a male manic cleaning.


I Amuchina in all forms.


already sponges soaked in detergent to wash every shower that could happen to shoot.


liquid soap to make washing machines and will not have soap to wash his underwear and socks in the sink (circosatanza a figure that usually depresses me)


I realized that when I'm sad, I intensifies the sense of hygiene.


This period is far from sad, but maybe I will after a while 'I'll be playing for the holidays.


It happens when I get to places of travel, I would never think of things like the bank, all such practices stacked nell'aposito wallet, the numbers kind of damage & responsibility that I have yet read.


I really need from this around because it is a time of global peace and then, because I deserve it.


London for me is a peaceful place in London because I went there very often in my life and I feel at ease. Not so in my ease at Milan, but enough to feel comfortable not having to make a Tavor in the morning.


Meanwhile, before leaving, I'm here and I enjoy these few days off.


It's too hot to go to sea.


me, I am listening to records at home, flipping through magazines, thinking the suitcase and the things I want to do.


the evening we do nothing or we always end up in a place other than where there is a better gig.


does not matter.


We just hugged and chat and I think that I do not miss anything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment