Sunday, August 24, 2008

Jenna Jameson Filmografia Stream





The last time I saw him we went to Polignano the day after I graduated.

I got a little duck with gold satin hanging by a chain as discrete.

We did not have a girlfriend to tell us, after all these years and things left behind.

I see him from time to time sitting on the filthy subway seats or appear from the depths of the escalators.

He and his big head, the clothes bought Outlet, Giorgio Armani, shoes polished.

I thought of that afternoon in May and fatal to our conversation.

Him in the hot tub with bubble bath without foam.

I sat on the edge with a sock in his hand in diamonds.

A card that says you have been taken.

The beginning of many schools of Financial Markets.

then Barcelona, \u200b\u200bthen Liverpool, then London.

I've ever done to find those who spent summers to go to Athens.

I said, I left.

If I had met as I expected I would not have stopped, or greeting, no nothing.

The things of the past must stay in the past.

Who opacifiers those filters are also used by photographers fashion. However, I

those Girgia newspaper in his green eyes and his socks in the shoes lisle smooth on the front.

I strangled in his neck ties, to dull his ambition, to his way of not looking at me.

Nothing ever testaroli anything with pesto sauce, carrots, cooked al dente spaghetti.

The grated apple.

London, is what you deserve.

London in the colors of your closest one can ever imagine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment