Saturday, January 3, 2009

Tight Pants Pain In Inner Thigh

GOOD TIME?



I can not make the final accounts of 2008 and even Year's resolutions is to come because they are on the brink of the cliff and the future and DO NOT OWN (even I) capacity divination and even the clarity necessary to say what it was.

I can collect the most chips of the 6000 days that lasted the year just ended.

The concerts that we were (Michael Nyman, Laurie Anderson Teresa Salguero, I Baustelle, The lights of the Power Station, the Nobraino, Paolo Conte, Enrico Rava ...), we have seen the exhibitions, museums, planes as required, the receipts of the taxi, Buni meal, medical, traffic accidents, checks cashed, taxes, cash debtors, the things that I could not afford it, the fights with my mother, business meetings, the loneliness of when I write the minutes, the needle of Bilac, shiseido sunscreen, patent leather shoes Chloe, the land I have removed from under his feet, fear, be abandoned, not sleeping at night, sweating in his sleep, desperately love someone, do not despair, will stubbornly, taking things, vomiting, a headache, put silk stockings, reject contact lenses, do not take drugs, calm down with Lithium, breathe the air, novels, comic books, a thousand copies of La Repubblica, a thousand copies of vanityfair, the dwarf, drive, pay parking, swimming, sweating in taier, wipe his face with a scarf, the day cream , the biuticheis travel, uicchend of the trolley, sleeping with someone, making love with the same person, be full, be hungry, see materialize the horror, to be repeatedly crossed by little deaths, hoping to grow old, be wise; Maria hug, cry when my sister's hand, continue to do it myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment