Monday, January 12, 2009

Quinny Maxi Cosi Travel Systems

Bullfighting


Silvia
have my own thoughts.
I call and I can not say a word in your phone.
I hear the street noise, people, via Cola di Rienzo, the Sfregola tissue paper of its purchases in the balance.
The image with the helmet, with its Speedy hanging on the right shoulder, the new black coat that he bought when mom still had not happened at all.
I hear his voice and blonde I guess I guess every word that comes out.
is our worst nightmare coming true.
What we have feared all my life.
Feel the skin torn from his face.
feel like miles and km below sea level and not have kidney on which to push back.
Each has its own task.
Yet we are so far from each other.
I often find myself alone in the midst of a billion people and duties without being able to do as much as I wish or cry and shake the trees to the shelves of the library, the tents of cinema that is the only place where I feel good and admit once and for all and forever that I fear and fear is unlike any I've ever felt and known.
An atavistic fear, ancestral, very difficult to say because they are too human and too fleeting to the limit more than anything ever experienced.
I'm made to tremble and hide for days.
Oh well.
The most surreal moment is when I wake in the morning.
That nano second that I have not figured out who I am and what is my story of the moment.
The moment before running at the cross at the foot of the bed on his back and rearrange.
Yet I feel strong, I feel charged, refreshed by the night (despite the soaked T-shirts), I'm ready.
I travel I do, I think the seasons rotate quickly in the air, I think the film, new music coming out, I think about life.
I love her so much.
I love everything about her and I feel I have no choice. What a ride, going to continue to do everything.
I will do everything necessary.
(including some cup of whiskey and dancing).

0 comments:

Post a Comment