Saturday, November 15, 2008

Project Report On How To Start A New Business

GOOD NEWS IS WAITING FOR YOU WHEN I HAVE PREPARED THE CASE



Stanotte ho sognato di ascoltare un disco dei Massive Attack che non possess.

I remember being in a store, perhaps in a dressing room and I heard this music world and then asked the store owner what the hell he was and he said it was a hard old Massive Attack. This confused me but then I was sure I would go home and I downloaded the last album with Calexico.


And yet today was Saturday and that was a dream and the last Massive Attack album I bought was ten thousend windows and not the next soundtrack to the film that perhaps called Alpha Dog (? Not I'm sure)


not really listen to much music because I live in and quickly closed places. As I work I can not listen to music because my job means that one must think and do the math and throw down two lines with a pencil. You must think I'm slow and I thought, I must admit.


were, however, see a very nice French movie called Down in Northern Ireland and in this film is laugh a lot. I think my friend would like to show. Strangely, it made me laugh.


Now it's raining outside and I finally sent to hell and Murakami's Dance Dance Dance because after the encounter with the Man Sheep I realized that I could no longer endure beyond him. It 's so polite and pietistic and flies that really, I do not want, do not understand how a lot of people I know say that it is a novel essential. I started a novel but as a Japanese name is Kazuo Ishiguro.

The novel is called "Do not leave me" and it started costing me a considerable act of faith as it is the only reading that I carry now that I'm leaving for a week.


Tomorrow I leave, I'm going to do something challenging enough that it takes even the English dictionary. Then you do an examination and, in short ... boh. To pack it took me just half an hour we have consisted in making a sandwich No 4 taier (two skirts, two pairs of trousers) and then insert 4 shirts, and underwear and pajamas. I also have a permanent biuticheis fixed that I use it, just throw it in your suitcase. Occasionally when I have the pendant at the airport or train station terms just go and buy stuff from sephora dwarf regulations for the plane, for everything.


I'm glad to leave because I know I'll be spending much time alone in the evening and so I can watch tv thing that relaxes me a lot, especially an Italian who for years I do a half-hour of therapy a day Italy: a person makes you less of a problem, helps you resize your personal problems and strengthens self-esteem.


I have many purposes for the time being, if I had to choose a soundtrack would undoubtedly disc Malika Ayane (inside there is Elvis playing the kazoo, that's enough)!


0 comments:

Post a Comment