Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Desmume Pokemon Heart Gold Roms For Mac

Fietspad


Sunday, October 7, 2007

In the best tradition, on Sunday morning you ride! .... but now with two major differences: the first is that they are in Holland, the second is the bike! I'm still curious to try my new Beach Cruiser!
The tour that I planned to take place south-west of Hilversum, the first through the lake area and then up along the Vecht in Utrecht. Accomplice to the beautiful day, crossed the landscapes have given their best and at the end of the walk I was amazed at the spell of some views and I hope that the pictures do justice!
In all I covered more than 45 km in about 6 hours (when we say that the medium does not affect the spirit ...): however, was that of scapagnata, then stops, photos, shows foods ...
What's even more amazing (and so hats off to the Dutch)? I never let the bike paths, that is to say that they NEVER had to be on the road where the cars go!
I show you some pictures:

Oud-Loosdrecht


Loenderveense Plas


Loenen




Breukelen Breukelen



Oud-Zuillen

I hope that with these images I have convinced him to come for a ride up here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment