Sunday, October 7, 2007

Buy Small Pieces Of Corian

Beach Cruiser


Saturday, October 6, 2007

Finally I can say I built: I bought the bike today! After a quick but thorough survey of the market (as the saying goes, "If you do not want to be cheated, ask the price in three stores), I chose a model a little eccentric but sympathetic: not the classical olandesina (which was too expensive), nor a man's (ditto). I chose a Beach Cruiser Bike from a beach rather wide wheels, rear coaster brake and a set ... the images speak for themselves I guess the comments of Richard! I seem to hear it: "Finally you are getting the bike for you! The Specialized is wasted ... etc. ... etc. ... We did not put the trash? "
How much? € 149, not very little, but as a used one, unless you go looking on the Internet (http://www.marktplaats.nl), but then you go to pick her up etc. ... I also took the pump from a catenone 10kg per tie.
So tomorrow, weather permitting, I'll do my first cycling tour in Holland!

0 comments:

Post a Comment