Friday, October 17, 2008

2007 Honda Pilot License Plate Holder

THE BENEFITS OF SELF-EMPLOYED



this week are a bit 'out of phase.

Yesterday, mistakenly believing that it was Saturday, I went to work in overalls.

Today, mistakenly believing that it was Sunday, I came to one of my usual headaches when not working.

So though it's Friday and I am a freelancer, I decided that I'm not going to lavoarare. There are in fact

life, things that have an absolute prioirità

type to be peeling in mid October if your beauty salon launch promotion

made a peeling for 25 €.

Today I also had to make cameo muffins at the supermarket but were over.

There was a sponge cake and other things Buitoni powder cameo, but they also did the cameo Soufli so it was better to buy a pizza dough for tonight spaccerò for me.

I hate to do everything at home.

and spending the rest of the house and I hate when there is only I who am un'inetta of domesticity and did not learn shit in 30 years (of 4 where I lived alone).

When someone unfortunately, the rhetorical question you want a coffee, answered yes, then step two hours cl brush to clean the coffee machine and wondering why almost no one likes the Nescafe.

The Nescafe is practical as the AIA spinach (which today I managed to burn while I was reading on Friday of a republic and not badavo the oven).

My friends are rather well-versed in cooking and usually there are women whose writing monthly articles on Amica.

From Amica monthly (which I read to latch the hairdresser), I discovered a site that is now my cultural reference point and is called


Maybe I'm in the office, at this point.

Being freelance means you are free not to go to work, but that does not work if not collected and Friday is normally a good day for cash.

then take advantage of the only real advantage to the profession or in the studio to get a time that seems to me (after peeling) to quit at times but just as unlikely.

0 comments:

Post a Comment