Sunday, September 30, 2007

Tattooed Womens Genitals

Tende e lampadario



Saturday, September 29, 2007 The list of things to do today (the "To Do List", as the name of my supervisor) is really awesome!
  • up tents in the laundry room
  • try
  • mount the chandelier in the room
  • shopping
  • going to see some bicycle used
  • find a gym to go to the thrift store to see if there ' is some
  • at IKEA go if I find some kind of belief used

Of course I could not do them all, especially because the stores, here, on Saturday close at 5 pm!
I'm really pleased to be able to mount the chandelier and tents, the two things to do at all.

model tent that I got at IKEA a few days ago is really smart: it allows you to adjust the tent to the right length and fix this share with the iron, using an adhesive strip.
Mount chandelier, however, allowed me to truly appreciate the excellent location of my home within 100 feet have all types of shops, including that of electrical equipment (not to mention the supermarket, bank, two laundries, furnace, clothes shops, pizzerias, home accessories, bicycles, pubs ...)
To celebrate I cooked a pot pasta with pesto!
Store stuff was a pleasant surprise: does not sell furniture but any kind of electronic equipment, televisions, computers, drills, games and music! I go back to the TV!
However, as usual, to a cabinet for dishes and pots need to go to IKEA!

0 comments:

Post a Comment